HOME > Outside Japan Category Outline
*Film, animation, computer graphics, or other moving image content
|Length||Max. 20 min. per entry|
- The title and name of the creator must be inserted at the start of the video.
- Entries must be submitted in a format playable using a standard viewer (mp3, mp4, wmv, mov, etc.).
Winning entries will be used at follows.
|Showing of the Entries||
①Winning entries will be shown at a screening hosted by Knowledge Capital.
*The creators of the winning entries will be invited to the screening.
②Winning entries will be shown on signage with in Grand Front Osaka
③Winning entries will be shown or introduced at the sponsor's various facilities and events.
|DVD Production||④Anthology DVD (One DVD for use as teaching materials will be provided free of charge to each school submitting an entry.)|
|Internet Streaming||⑤Winning entries will be shown on International Students Creative Award 2015 official website.|
|Advertising & Public Relations Use||⑥Winning entries will be used as advertising in the sponsor's broadcasts, for distribution purposes, screenings, printed materials, etc. , and also for announcement of next year's contest.|
- By submitting an entry, entrants agree to the following entry rules.
- Although it is permitted to submit an entry that will be submitted or has already been submitted to another contest or event, the entrant creator must consent to the uses of the entry described on page 3 and there must be no conflict regarding multiple submission of the entry.(Provide detailed information on any multiple submissions, including the name of the other contest, dates held, and the results announced.)
- The sponsor will be authorized to use submitted entries as described on page 3 with no liability for remuneration.
- Submitted entries should be free of any 3rd party claims or objections regarding the uses described on page 3. The entrant creator must accept full responsibility for any infringement of rights or compensation for damages from other parties, and the sponsor and its associates can in no way be held liable. These provisions apply to the total content used in the entry, including video images, voices, music, photographs, designs, etc.
- Any entry that infringes on the rights of a 3rd party or for which consent for the uses described on page 3 cannot be obtained may be excluded from the contest. In addition, if it is subsequently discovered that consent for the uses described on page 3 cannot be obtained for a winning entry, the sponsor reserves the right to nullify selection as a winner and require repayment of the prize awarded.
- Submitted entries will not be returned. While care will be exercised in the handling and storage of the submitted entries, the sponsor will not be held liable for any damage resulting from unforeseen circumstances, etc. (When submitting an entry, it is recommended that the entrant creator keep a copy in the unlikely event the entry is lost or damaged.)
(1)Submitted entries must be original works and must not infringe on any copyrights, likeness rights, trademark rights or personal privacy rights, or violate the rules of public order and standard decency.
(2)Regarding music, original songs or music should be used as much as possible. When using existing music (including free materials), it is important that there is no possibility of infringement that would hinder the uses of the entries described on page 3.
(3)If existing music is performed or arranged by the entrant creator or other persons, consent to the uses of the entries described on page 3 must be provided.
(4)When using existing music, images, or other material (including free materials) to which a 3rd party possesses rights, that must be clearly stated on the Entry Description Sheet, with a copy of the 3rd party’s consent form attached.
1.On the entry form enter your name, the name of your school, your year in school, age, details about your entry, and other information.
2.Click "Register" to upload your entry.
3.Uploading has finished when the "Upload Complete" screen appears.