This isn’t just another cafe!
Welcome to a communications cafe where visitors can relax and learn.
The CAFE Lab. is a communications cafe that conforms to a new paradigm for stimulating a vortex of communications among parties both inside and outside Knowledge Capital. This facility is brimming with new forms of awareness and encounters in a manner that brings together people, culture, information, and other elements in unprecedented ways.
|Location||Knowledge Capital 1st Fl., Grand Front Osaka North Building, 3-1 Ofuka-cho, Kita-ku, Osaka|
|Operating hours||8:00 - 23:00|
|Capacity||99 seats (Floor area: 273m²)|
|Other information||Parking available|
The Book Library houses books spanning a wide range of genres that visitors are free to peruse, including books offering information on Knowledge Capital facilities and activities.
Information on various activities taking place in the complex and other pertinent matters will be transmitted from these tablets at the CAFE Lab, gateway to Knowledge Capital. / Special e-book content that can only be read here is available through a lineup of approximately 100 volumes. Content is replaced and updated daily with new material. Of course, this service can be enjoyed free of charge.
* honto is a bookstore service offered by DNP that allows people to purchase their favorite books – both paper and e-book versions – at any time and from anywhere, in their preferred format.
* HEAPS is a fresh new monthly digital magazine put together by mobilizing top creators living in New York and Tokyo-based technologists. This magazine is provided through the collaboration of DNP and HEAPS.
An exhibition space is also situated within the CAFE Lab. / Events that promote encounters and communications among people and between people and the community are held here. Be sure to check out this part of the facility often!
- Usage examples
- Various events linked to activities being carried out within Knowledge Capital are held here from time to time. Perhaps an eminent guest might drop by to mingle?!
- This space can be used as a venue for a press release, exhibition, or presentation. A favorite establishment could conceivably open up a time-limited pop-up store here to generate some buzz.
- This space can be used as a salon-like location for hosting a gathering of people wishing to meet others and gain awareness. Isn’t it conceivable that you could meet someone here whom you could not have met anywhere else?!